Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Day


My daughter and I sit down every other day to color with markers or crayons. This is what I drew today first thing at 8am. What a great way to start off the day don't you think? The flowers were given to me last night going shopping with my dear husband.
Crayon is quite versatile actually.  Its fun to come back to them.
And yes! My kitchen table is this clean. At least 80% of the time. And I have to enjoy the flowers my hubby bought me to their fullest potential. I need to provide a house cleaning update. After all, that's what I have been busy with. "Snicker snicker, this is the cleanest corner of my apartment. But! My floors are clean. There is only one box left of 5 in my bedroom and I've purged a whole dresser in the kid's room to be rid of it. Hooray!
Oh ya. And here's my daughter. My back was turned putting dishes away. Shame on me :) See, I told ya I was busy. I hope your Monday has been splendid. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment