Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bandaging the House

Hello all!

Oh my! its been almost 2 months since I posted. In the mist of that I had overwhelming orders and preparing for a Christmas Show. During that time period my house fell apart. Laundry everywhere. Cheerio crumbs smushed into the living room carpet and the kitchen an ever shifting mess. Siiiiigh. So! My first order of business  after all of the chaos was to tend to my sanity and up-most my family's needs. Order is essential to contentment. Wonder why the kids don't play in their room with all the toys they have? Clean it in an organized fashion to set up for single subject focus and periodic rotation. It works wonders.

   Now to tend to my house. I am sourly disorganized and undisciplined to do chores. So I looked for a scheduled and or a list of to do tasks. I needed it to tend to three main problems I have. 1. Laundry 2. Simplicity, I run away from overwhelming list I'm not yet acquainted with. And 3. Beauty, I don't like ugly lists. I'm sure no one does.

 
 I found this basic cleaning  list via Pinterest and typed it up in my own word program altering it to the schedule that I do have "like cleaning the bathroom on Thursday" . Isn't it pretty! I printed it out and stuck it onto the side of my fridge. I pinned a few other lists under my Home Inspiration Board.

Here is another set  via Design Finch That I will be printing out these tend to other such needs like meal planning, blog posts and overall daily balance and wellness.
Blog Free Printable Calendar


Daily Pages from Life's a Journal            
Blog Weekly Calender from Living Locurto

So beautiful! Using the colored ink in my printer is totally worth it too! Be careful not to Overwhelm your self again. I promised myself to only add one formatted list a week or even two weeks just to get one routine under my belt. My cleaning calender this past week so far is proving productivity. Next I'm thinking about tackling my meal planner. Will update you how that goes.
                           meal-planner
Menu Planning Form from The Project Girl


2 comments:

  1. These are great! I love the one that reminds you to hydrate! We just got our family pictures taken and my little guy wore one of your vest & bow tie shirts for them. So stinking cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much! We still have our pics to do! Ahhhh! I have the daily hydrate list sitting right next to me. Its funny, I'm super excited to use it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete