Monday, November 19, 2012

Operation Christmas


    Lately after the Christmas show I have been brainstorming on how to decorate our family apartment for Christmas. Well, actually, I've been brainstorming since last Christmas. We may submit to a mini tree because of the lack of space. But hey! Its easier to decorate with matching ornaments when you are building your new household's Christmas stock.
   This will be our third Christmas together, second at home. My husband and I both love blue. Here are some pics I gathered up for inspiration. And I love the homemade country cabin look too. I think we could pull it off here. Oh darn, I'll have to go shopping for the muslin and burlap.

LOVE this.
Via Pinterest

Christmas table runner?
Prints Charming


.
via Pinterest
christmas table
Dreamy Whites
Christmas Blue Tree Display
Wise Craft via Craft Gossip
Mmm and now for Pumpkin pie. I made two pies yesterday and we are already breaking into the second one. What's pie backwards? "EIP!"

No comments:

Post a Comment