Friday, July 6, 2012

Hello Friends!

Hello!
 I've always wanted to write my own blog. A simple place to collect ideas and share what I love and what I have been up too. A way of journalism. I've never kept one, but I take thousands of pictures with my camera. Now I just need to add a bit of narration to explain the goings on. To start this blog will include projects I'm working on, personal, or for the shop Lil' Ladies & Gentlemen. I explore new sights and love to share what they have to offer. Family goings on. After all... they are my inspiration. Such as my daughter is sitting on my lap right now as I type. Sounds like a twitter phrase. I have to admit. I don't yet have a twitter account. It may happen sooner than later finding that I do in fact have ramblings that I want to share. I also have a Facebook. So thank you for scanning over my page. I hope to share more with you in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment