Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lovely Package Exchange

Today I have been brain storming on a gift exchange hosted by Oh Hello Friend You Are Loved. It is a lovely package exchange. Click on the pretty button on the side of the blog to find out more!



It is a gift exchange like you would expect except you not only put thought and effort in the gift, but in the wrapping of the gift as well. I like making things pretty in and out. My exchange buddy know is a fan of scrap booking and a lover of books and history.

Here are a few packaging ideas that remind me of the summer time!
 mam for gift blog gavethat gift wrap ideas

map gift wrap Frugal Gift Wrapping Ideas
                              gift wrap ideas by mable 
                                Gift wrap. by megan 

1 comment:

  1. Why didn't I see the doily picture before I sent my package?! Hahahaha Wow. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete