Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Proud


Like a proud parent, I proudly show a small bit of harvest from our two garden plots. Hooray!!!
The zucchini is growing marvelous, perhaps because its a dominate plant and like a monster it is taking over the plot. I thought these onions were the prettiest I have ever seen. And oh my these peppers are hot. Tasted a bit and almost lost myself in the flames. I don't take spice very well and I'm used to the more mild peppers from the grocery market.

Carrots and Parsley. My project yesterday was to dry the sprigs of these plants for spices. They turned out pretty well. I added them to a Bean Concoction (new name for my chili when I decided not to cook burger and then found out I had no tomato after I had started the process). I'll post a pretty picture of that as soon as I make some honey tortillas. A new invention of mine :)
Any recent garden meals you've put together lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment