Friday, August 24, 2012

Hello and good morning!
I wanted to give you a preview of the fabrics I selected for my Christmas Line. Why in August you might ask? Well, by the time I get to it, it will be "prepare for Christmas season." Perhaps it already is. But I feel good about myself working on it already. Forgive the blue overtone in the photos, it's morning and I got myself out of bed before the kids rise :)

Here it is!

I LOVE the modern holiday leaves and the retro Christmas patterns
 And Pink? Um yes please! Need to have an option for the little ladies and for any little mister that wants to stand out!

And with a dark green

I know, I know. Too many color choices can be a bad thing. But I had a hard time deciding between the dark green, and the light green. Any counseling or ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment